Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Begin to blog again...

Blogging - for me is like something very difficult to start on.. due to many many reasons which are from internal and external factors. Emm.. maybe most of the reasons are my excuses to not begin to blog. Or maybe some are demotivate myself to begin to blog. Haha.. I found my excuses and demotivated from the blogging world while I am thinking "why am i not continue to blog in MySpace?". I used to have a blog in MySpace for long long time ago, but then, I forget about blogging. Even I remember I used to have a blog as my dairy which is not publicity, but I realize that I forget which account (am kinda absent-minded) - maybe one day I could remember that account.

I imported all my old blogs to remind myself and said "hey, actually you have been blogging for quite sometimes ago, why not continue with this habit?". And then, I was wanted to begin the blog at few days ago, but unfortunately something has happened on my family member. Been busying and worrying for few days, I have seen she seems getting better but she may takes a long time to fully recover it. I wish "she" can recover very very soon and "he" is seems recovering very speedy as he got minor infection only. Just need to take care of both big "kids" at home.

Now@at the moment, someone has actually influenced me to begin blogging again. Congrats to him that he is successfully influencing me to begin my journey here..Well, I must find a lot a lot of motivation to make myself feel to be continue blogging now and then. No more excuse to give up and abandon my blog again.

Again! Welcome to my eSpace here..

No comments:

Post a Comment