Friday, March 26, 2010

SOGO Trip

Sogo trip is one of the culture in my company. SOGO is a named of a shopping complex where located in the golden triangle area in Kuala Lumpur. We used to organize a trip to SOGO on Friday (during 2 hours lunch) for our staffs because they used to go there when our old office was near by sogo. Since we moved to another building where located far from sogo and the Company decided to provide this benefit to the staffs which this called SOGO trip once in awhile or if there are many people requested. Have you heard about this kind of culture in your or any company? Special is it? I was surprised when the first time I get to know about this culture in my company. This is so special and I have never seen any other company provide this services to the staffs.

Today, we have had SOGO trip again... Ann and I purposely went there for lunch. We had our greater and bigger lunch at The Manhatta Fish Market. You know what we order? We ordered a set of Manhattan Seafood plate for two. Both of us are not used to eat alot person but today's meal really mean alot for us....


At last, we were not manage to finish the french fried and some rice. Arggg... felt very full after eaten the big lunch. After the big lunch, we went back to office by bus. I was fall asleep in the journey back to office. I felt I have not enough sleep and very tired until I can fall asleep in the bus when my colleagues were making noise at surrounding me. To me, sogo trip is just a chance for me to go out and look for some delicious food on working days. Usually, I will settle my lunch in the office like biscuit, bread, maggie cup, home cooking food or sometimes join some of the boss go out for lunch but seldom have this kind of chances. :(  This is something that I would like to share......a special and unique culture in my company.

Please share with me if you have heard any similar culture like this... It would be so interesting.. 

Thank you and good night... ZzzzZzzz.... tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment