Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Hero

Just discovered a very fun website. This website consist a movie which is made from Swedish. It is a thank you movie. What is it about? It's about the citizens thanks for their hero in the world by making an announcement in the radio and on the TV. Do you want to know more about the movie?


The speech given by the president in this movie:-

Can you hear me?
In times like these we have to ask ourselves several important questions.
How can you, I, our friends and children really trust that what we see on TV and hear on the radio is true?
How do we know that our opinions are really our own?
How can we be sure that the weak voices are heard and not scared into silence?
I can tell you how.
There is one person we can thank for all of this.
We can thank this person for giving us new perspectives.
We can thank this person for giving us a choice.
This person gives us an alternative to uniformity and short-term thinking.
We owe this person for making an ordinary day into something special.
A day when we rise from the TV Couch and say: "I've changed my opinion."
There's only one word that does full justice to that person: Hero
Thank you!


Here I show you my hero at below,
http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1269434978781RA22 

I would said, they are my hero in my life. Therefore, I am making this movie to thanks them because they always take care, sayang, protect, give me their love all the time. I feel very appreciated on their caring and love. To mum and dad, "You're my Herooooooo.....!!!"


By the way, who is your Hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment